Top 20 reader picks
The hottest pages on davidsouthgate.com.
November 25, 2003
More than 1800 different visitors stopped by to view some 7,000 pages on davidsouthgate.com in November, a great start to this very new Web site. After perusing statistics about the site, such as top search terms and most-read pages, here's what I've discovered. Readers easilly fall into one of four different camps.
- Those looking for information about staffing and employment strategies
- Those looking for great Caribbean getaways
- Those genuinely checking out what this professional writer has to offer
- And those concerned about getting a great ROI from their IT dollar
Or heck, you may even by that one guy from my high school who followed my link from classmates.com just to see what I've been up to these 20 years since graduation.
What interests you is no mystery, thanks to the wonders of Urchin Web analytics software. So, with no further adieu, I bring you the Top 20 Reader Picks for the month of November. Enjoy, and please let me know what's on your mind.
Top 20 Article for November 2003
- A best-of-breed in staff retention
- Two tools for finding contract work online
- Frostbite, Blizzards and Reckless Folks
- Caribbean Destination Report
- My Bio Page
- Try these tactics to combat the negative effects of overtime
- My Services
- Collaborative technology moves manufacturing from paper to Web
- The job forecast: partly cloudy
- And you can quote me on that
- Lessons learned from a CRM success story
- Boosting Morale Pays Off for Everyone
- Financial firm gets rapid payback with portfolio management solution
- MetraTech helps company streamline billing
- Studies on age discrimination inconclusive
- Layoffs slow for fourth month straight
- How to regain, and retain, staff trust and confidence
- Consulting will remain bright spot for IT employment
- Rafala Green: Sculptor/Public Art Creator